I love iced teas in the summer! My favourite is Teavana's Blueberry Bliss mixed with Pineapple Kona Pop. This recipe can be used with your favourite loose or bagged tea. Explore different teas and combine tea flavours that you think would be delicious!
These are two of the tea maker styles I prefer to use when making iced tea:
· This tea maker is perfect for making a pitcher of your favourite iced tea. It allows the tea to diffuse into the hot water and then you can easily remove the basket for serving.
· This tea maker is great for making a single cup of iced tea.
To make a glass of your favourite iced tea:
· Fill your heat resistant container with boiling water
· If sweetening with rock sugar add rock sugar to your hot water until desired sweetness before adding the tea
· Add twice as much tea as you would for a brew of hot tea
· Steep as you would normally for your hot tea
· Pour over a large cup of ice and add liquid sweetener if desired
What are some of your favourite iced teas?