Here is a fun and easy Halloween treat you can make with your kids!
1 can crescent rolls
6 bamboo skewers lightly brushed with oil
Oil to brush tops of snakes
Favourite seasoning eg. Trader Joe's Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
3 pepperoni slices
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Unroll one can of crescent rolls onto a lightly floured surface.
3. From the short end, cut six 2 inch wide strips.
4. Roll each strip into snakes.
5. Pinch one end of the snake for the tail and the other end for the head.
6. Wrap each snake around a lightly oiled bamboo skewer and place it on a prepared baking sheet.
7. Brush each snake with oil and top with your favourite seasoning.
8. Cut very small strips from slices of pepperoni to form the forked tongue. Use a toothpick to push the tongues into the heads of each snake.
9. Bake in the oven for the 10 to 13 minutes until light golden brown colour.
10. Allow to cool and then remove skewers from each snake.