So easy, you can make them everyday!
· Bacon, cut into small pieces
· Cheese, cut into small pieces
· Optional: lettuce, pickles and tomatoes cut into small pieces
· Favourite burger toppings eg. ketchup, mayo and mustard
1. Cook meatballs according to directions.
2. Fry bacon and drain.
3. Stack the toppings on a toothpick.
4. When the meatballs are ready add them to the stack.
5. I found the cheese melted without putting them in the oven, but if your cheese does not melt you could put them in the oven for a few minutes. You might have to remove some of the toppings for best results.
6. Serve with your favourite burger toppings for dipping.